The Galaxy S4 will hit stores next April but will not come alone, but rather will be accompanied by a large number and variety of accessories. We already knew the details and moments ago has confirmed the release date and official prices of these accessories.
Samsung announced all the latest new features of the Galaxy S4 and also the complete range of accessories for it. Among them are the different types of cases (Covers), ear buds (Headset), the wireless charging dock, a control for games (Game Pad) and other elements that integrate with the application S Health to keep our body fit and healthy.
The vast majority of these accessories will be released in April.
NOTE: Prices are in U.S. dollars
- S Band – $ 129.99
- S View Cover – $ 69.99 – Week 14 (April)
- Flip Cover – $ 34.99 – Week 14 (April)
- Protective Cover + – $ 19.99 – Week 14 (April)
- Headset – $ 29.99 – Week 15 (April)
- Extra Battery Kit – $ 29.99 – Week 15 (April)
- HRM – $ 79.99 – Week 15 (April)
- Body Scale – $ 129.99 – Week 15 (April)
- Pouch – $ 59.99 – Week 15 (April)
- Wireless Charging Dock – $ 49.99 – Week 17 (April)
- Game Pad – $ 99.99 – July
How about these accessories? Do you plan to buy some?