Another zombie game comes to Google Play and the list continues to thicken, come and see this attractive title Earn to Die
What began as a simple flash game then moved to iOS and today finally reaches Earn to Die Google Play. This game is not like the others because, beyond the typical zombie apocalypse theme, in this case what we do is drive and dismember the undead hordes in cold blood through which we have to open road. As you can see it is more than interesting.
As you can see in the pictures and video, Earn to Die is a game with beautiful graphics and very addictive and frantic gameplay. We will not stop one second to shoot, hitting objects and dismembering zombies. Perspective is the classic 2D, and scenarios are well done too. The main features of Earn to Die are:
- A brand new and extended STORY MODE which sees you driving cross-country during a zombie apocalypse
- 8 VEHICLES at your disposal, including a race-car, a truck and even a school bus!
- UPGRADES GALORE! Just unlocking a vehicle isn’t enough, customise each vehicle with a range of upgrades
- Zombiesssssssssssss… Plenty of zombies… Be sure to introduce them to your car’s front bumper
- A realistic ragdoll physics engine that allows you to crash into zombies and send them flying!
- Awesome animated sequences
- Scoreloop support
- CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS for the best time in Championship Mode
- Survived the zombie apocalypse? Smash through pumpkins and unlock ACHIEVEMENTS in Halloween Mode
Earn to Die already can be downloaded from Google Play at a price of one dollar, but if not sure to spend money you can try the Lite version which also is available for download but can only play the first mission. Requires Android 2.1 or higher.
Google Play: Earn to Die