Router Keygen is undoubtedly the best application for deciphering WiFi keys in Android. This powerful tool has just received a major update to version 3.5.0 which adds support for new routers, operating improvements and other developments.
Beyond that all (or almost all) have a data plan on our devices, the WiFi connection is very valuable for all mobile users. Whenever we have the ability to connect to a WiFi network, we prefer the data connection because of its speed. Usually, however, networks have keys, but to access them exists Router Keygen, the best predictor of Thomson passwords either WEP or WPA.
What is Router Keygen?
Router Keygen is an application that can calculate routers passwords to decipher the WiFi keys encrypted with WEP / WPA. For it this app offers three methods, the first being the fastest and the slowest last.
- Using a dictionary (default). It can be downloaded in the preferences menu.
- Using an existing Internet connection. You can enable this feature in the preferences, is a little slower than the first method because it has to wait for the recovery of the keys.
- Native Calculation (backup by default). With this method even without a dictionary and Internet access will be able to calculate the keys. However, this method is much slower than the others, because it can take up to 10 seconds on the Samsung Galaxy S2 or 2 minutes at low-end phones.
News of Router Keygen 3.5.0
- Added new OTE variations for Huawei routers and others
- Added a new color (yellow) meaning that there may be a possible support for the router
- Improvements in Home and in memory consumption
Which routers are compatible?
The 3.5.0 version of Router Keygen has support for the following routers:
- Thomson based routers ( this includes Thomson, SpeedTouch, Orange, Infinitum, BBox, DMax, BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet, Cyta , TN_private, Blink )
- DLink ( only some models )
- Pirelli Discus
- Verizon FiOS ( only some routers supported)
- Alice AGPF
- FASTWEB Pirelli and Telsey
- Huawei (some InfinitumXXXX)
- Wlan_XXXX or Jazztel_XXXX
- Wlan_XX ( only some are supported)
- Ono ( P1XXXXXX0000X )
- WlanXXXXXX, YacomXXXXXX and WifiXXXXXX
- Sky V1 routers
- Clubinternet.box v1 and v2 ( TECOM-AH4XXXX )
- EasyBox, Arcor and Vodafone (new)
- PBS (Austria) (new)
- MAXCOM (new)
- PTV (new)
- TeleTu/Tele2 (new)
- Axtel, Axtel-xtremo (new)
- Intercable (new)
- OTE (new)
- Cabovisao Sagem (new)
Tutorial How to Use Router Keygen
2) After installing Router Keygen and start the application, you will see the home screen that will be displayed all the available connections.
As you can see from the picture shown below, some are green and others red. Router Keygen 3.2. keys can only calculate the connections shown in green.
If all networks are shown in red is that neither have any of the above compatible routers and you won´t be able to decipher their keys.
3) To obtain the keys you need to press the curved arrows button after which will appear on screen the networks that have sufficient signal.
4) Then you have to double click on the network you want to decrypt its key and you will see the standby screen while the keys are calculated.
If all goes well, you’ll see a sign that will show you the network key you were looking for and you can share it or save it will SD memory.
Installing the Dictionary
To decrypt the keys for Thomson routers is necessary to have installed the dictionary of keys of Router Keygen. To do this, the simplest way is to click on the last button on the notification bar and select Download Dictionary.
Finally, if the process is successful, a sign will show the network key you were analyzing. You can share or save to SD memory.
That was all! What do you think of this app?