Came to the Google Play Store just a couple of days and has already received its first update. I’m talking about Carbon, which has just received a major update which fixes a lot of bugs, and adds two new functionalities.
A few days ago Carbon, the famous Twitter client, came to the Play Store. While presenting excellent performance that put it up to Falcon Pro, still had some flaws that made it look like a Beta in certain aspects. However, its developers have just released a major update to version 220.127.116.11 that fixes a lot of bugs and greatly improves the performance of the application.
The full list of new features in this update is:
- Notification error that caused a crash after touching
- Repeat notifications
- Notification error that caused a crash when the Avatar could not be loaded
- Bug where erasing messages directly did not keep changes
- Bugfix of long press on posts
- Profile: Fixed the bug to play Mentions and Hashtags.
- Biography duplicated in concurrent updates tweets
- Fixed bug that prevented posting tweets of 140 characters
- Checks and private logos
- quick mentions
As you will see, it is a lot of bugs to fix in just a couple of days. Improvements to use the application are quite remarkable.
Carbon can be downloaded for free from Google Play and requires Android 4.0 or higher.