Grand Theft Auto III has just received a major update to version 1.3, which incorporates a lot of new features like support for more devices, wireless controls, ability to move the game to the SD card and more!
The famous action game that Rockstar Games released to celebrate the tenth anniversary of the series has been updated to version 1.3 adding many new features more than interesting. Among the major developments that have been added are highlighted the possibility of moving the game to the SD card, better controls, support for more devices and more. The full list of new features is as follows:
- Added support for Medion Lifetab and Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime
- Integrated with Immersion Haptic Vibration Feedback
- Adapts visual experience with new video display settings
- Controls have been improved for supported gamepads
- Improved controls for Xperia Play
- The game can now be installed on the SD card
- Compatible with Gamestop Wireless Game Controller
- Other technical solutions
So now you know, if you’re a fan of Grand Theft Auto III for Android, this is a very good opportunity to buy it, not only for the upgrade but also because the game is available for download from the Google Play for $ 0.99, when regularly costs 4.99.