Dropbox for Android has just received a major update to its version 2.3 which includes a revamped user interface and several new and interesting improvements.
Dropbox is one of the best cloud storage apps. The app has improved a lot since its arrival to Android and now offers a solid and comfortable experience. However, there are always things to improve and has done so with this update.
Dropbox 2.3 features a new user interface and several photos related improvements as well as performance. New features in this version include:
- Now you can share multiple photos at once
- You can organize your favorite photos into albums
- You can delete multiple photos at once
- Interface enhancements and general updates
- Many other improvements and bug fixes
Dropbox is a free application that can be downloaded for free from Google Play and gives you 2GB of free cloud storage, which can be expanded.