A new Android Jelly Bean ROM has been leaked through Samfirmware for the Samsung Galaxy Note N7000. This is firmware XXLSA based on Android 4.1.2 which you can install on your device by following this tutorial.
This new ROM includes some bug fixes and performance enhancements that make the user interface much more smooth and stable. Also includes Multi View functions and Page Buddy, Android 4.2 gestures, and a rotation function that adjusts intelligently to your viewing angle.
Update Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OFFICIAL
1) Download the ROM XXLSA Jelly Bean 4.1.2 from here and flashing software ODIN from here and then unzip with WinZip or WinRar.
2) Now have to turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note to enter in download mode. To do this you have to press the volume down button, power and home together for a few seconds as seen in the video.
3) Now you have to open ODIN and connect the Galaxy Note to the PC via the USB cable. If you have the drivers installed correctly, then the COM port will turn yellow and you’re ready to begin. Otherwise, we recommend installing Samsung Kies.
4) Now you need to click on PDA and select the file N7000XXLSA_N7000OXALSA_DBT.tar.md5 and then click Start.
5) The update procedure starts and after a few minutes the device will reboot with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
If you want to see our selection of best android phones check the the post here