A couple of days, Samsung updated the Galaxy S3 to Android 4.1.2 officially. The update comes with several new features and the Korean company has released a video showing these new features which incorporates their new Premium Suite.
Android 4.1.2 brought to the Galaxy S3 several innovations that already incorporated the Galaxy Note 2. The main new features of this Premium Suite are:
- Page Buddy: the device will predict intelligently what you’re trying to do according to your actions. That is, if you connect the headset to the phone, the screen will automatically jump to the music player.
- Context Menu: This is a great idea. Rather than listing the applications alphabetically or according to another order, the device provides an option for them to appear according to the frequency of use, so that the most used applications are first so we can access them quickly.
- Contextual Tagging: when you take a picture with your Galaxy S3, you can tag the weather, date and place immediately.
- Multi-Window: perhaps the functionality best known of Android 4.1.2. Now you can open different applications simultaneously in separate windows.
- Auto Share Shot Paring: Your camera offers a mode called “Auto Share Shot” (Automatically share) that allows us to share videos and photos activating NFC or S-Beam.
- Reader Mode: allows to easily modify the text size in the browser and share web pages with a simple click.
- Facebook Look Ticker: is a new way to see the Facebook News Feed easily while your device is locked.
As seen in the video, this is only the first part, so surely will soon launch more video demonstrations with new features of Android 4.1.2 on the Galaxy S3.
Remember that this update to 4.1.2 Jelly Bean has been officially released for the Galaxy S3 but only in Poland. If you want to update your Galaxy S3 with this official firmware you can follow our tutorial:
Via: Samsung Tomorrow