The official firmware updates often arrive weeks or even months after the release of new versions of Android presented at Google I / O.
That is why many users rely on installing custom ROMs like CyanogenMod to be with the latest Android.
However, to install these ROMs often requires a prior step that involves rooting our device for certain privileges.
Root SONY Xperia T
1) Before you start you have to go to the menu Settings> Applications> Development> USB Debugging “and check the box.
2) Now you need to download and unzip the file of the kernel and Recovery from here.
3) After you unzip you have to run the file runme.bat on your PC and the update process will begin.
4) This will create a backup on your phone, you’ll need to restore with the application of Sony “Backing up and restoring.”
5) After reset, the Sony Xperia T will reboot and you will have root access.