Today we have great news for users of Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, as we have found a method to obtain root access on this device.
If you are new to android you are probably wondering what to use the root access. It is the first step before you start customizing your device with custom ROMs like Cyanogen and others that allow you to squeeze the most performance out of your phone.
ROOT Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
2) Then unzip the first file to find a file. Tar
3) Then you turn off your phone to enter download mode. To do this you have to press the power button, volume down and home at the same time as seen in the video.
4) Now you have to open ODIN and connect the S3 Mini in Download Mode to the PC via USB cable. If you have properly installed drivers, ODIN’s COM port will yellow.
Otherwise, we recommend installing Samsung Kies.
5) From ODIN you have to click on PDA and select the file. Tar you obtained in step 2 and click on Star to start the update process.
6) Once the process is complete, the Galaxy S3 Mini will reboot and you will have root access in your device and SuperSU application installed.
From XDA tell us they can not access the recovery mode, so if you want to do a wipe data you have to do so from the settings menu.