Is now available the first ROM CyanogenMod 10.1 for the Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-i9300) unofficial based on Android 4.2 through XDA developers forum.
All Android community is looking forward to the arrival of the ROMs CyanogenMod 10.1. The Galaxy S3 is the device of the year and one of the most popular smartphones, so it was not surprising that is one of the chosen ones to enjoy CM10.1 quickly.
This build is still in alpha stage, so it has some bugs and is not recommended for everyday use. The list of issues or features that do not work are:
- UI applications like NHK are broken
- Camera: Record Effects Broken
- Camera: Touch 2 focus problems with flash on
- Bluetooth: audio transmission has long lag times or stops at a distance greater than 1 meter
- Does not has support for FM radio
- TV out unsupported
- Several features not yet implemented
Despite all this, if you’re a fan of cooked ROMs and enjoy experimenting with your device and want to install CM10.1 on your Galaxy S3, you can go to XDA forum and follow the instructions.