The last septimebre, Motorola launched the Droid RAZR M but the Google-owned firm had already begun working on its replacement. Moments ago were leaked specifications of the Motorola Droid Razr M HD, a device that would come with Jelly Bean and a 4.5-inch screen.
Due to its characteristics, the Droid Razr M HD would be located in the middle range because would have a 4.5-inch TFT display 1280 x 720 pixels and 326 ppi. In 2013 will be the launch of 1080p screens, so a 720p screen wil leave the devuce out of the high end.
In addition, this smartphone would integrate a processor Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 S4 Plus dual core 1.5 GHz Krait, Adreno 225 GPU, 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory expandable to 32 GB with microSD card. So there’s nothing too new. However, the surprising thing is observed in the battery. According to rumors, the Droid Razr M HD would come with a 3300 mAh battery that promises to last for 21.25 hours in conversation.
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Factory and could be upgraded to Android 4.2.
These rumors are not backed by any image or any proof that gives more credibility, so you have to take it with tweezers. Here is the complete specifications of the alleged Droid Razr M HD:
- Type of device: smartphone
- OS: Android (4.1) upgradable to Android 4.2
- Form Factor: Candy Bar
- Dimensions: 5.15 x 2.52 x 0.035 inches
- Weight: 5.22 oz (just over 160 grams)
- Physical Size: 4.5 inches
- Resoulción: 720 × 1280 pixels
- Pixel Density: 326 dpi
- Technology: TFT
- Colors: 16,777,216
- Touchscreen: Capacitive, Multi-touch
- Features: light sensor, proximity sensor, scratch-resistant glass
- System Chip: Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 S4 Plus
- Processor: Dual core, 1500 MHz, Krait
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 225
- System Memory: 1024 MB RAM (Dual Channel, 500 MHz) / DDR2 / 8192 MB ROM
- Internal storage: 16 GB
- Storage Expansion: microSD, microSDHC up to 32 GB
- Talk time: 21.25 hours
- Waiting time: 15.65
- Capacity: 3300 mAh
- Type: Li – Polymer
How about the Motorola DROID RAZR HD M?