Cyanogen team has been working extremely hard to bring the first nightlies of CyanogenMod 10.1. These ROMs are based on Android 4.2 and are available for a large number of Samsung devices.
The Cyanogen ROMs are the ROMs cooked most famous and favorite of most of the Android community, so the arrival of the first nightlies of CM10.1 has generated a great joy to many users.
As I mentioned recently, CyanogenMod 10.1 is based on Android 4.2.1 (Build JOP40D) and seeks to improve the performance of the ROMs that come from the factory on devices with interesting additions, bloatware removal, upgrades and more!
While there are already available CM10.1 ROMs, please note that this are nightlies, ie firmwares that have been tested but are not yet final versions so you may have some errors and bugs. However, so far the reports of most ROMs have suggested a really good performance.
Among the devices that already have Android 4.2 ROMs we find different versions of the Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2 and several tablets. Here is the list of devices that already have ROMs CyanogenMod 10.1. Click the name to download the ROM.
- Samsung Galaxy S (GT-I9000)
- Samsung Galaxy S (GT-I9000B)
- Samsung Vibrant (T-Mobile SGH-T959)
- Samsung Captivate (AT&T SGH- I897)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100G)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (AT&T GT-I777)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (AT&T SGH-I747)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (T-Mobile SGH-T999)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (US Cellular SCH-R530)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (Verizon SCHI535)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (Sprint SPH-L710)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (WiFi) GT-P3110
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (GSM) GT-P3100
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (WiFi) GT-p5110
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (GSM) GT-p5100