Today in this micro tutorial we will see how to enter in download mode in our Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. This is often necessary in cases where we have to flash the device using external software like ODIN to perform a manual firmware update or to obtain root access.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 IN DOWNLOAD MODE
1) Turn off the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
2) Press the power button and volume down simultaneously
3) After a few seconds you will see a box with an android inside saying “downloading”. At this point Odin will not detect the drivers.
4) To continue you must press the volume up button. Then a screen that gives us the option to continue or cancel.
5) We press volume up to continue and we will see a new icon that says Downloading.