MX Player, one of the best video players available for Android, just received a major update to version 1.7, which includes major developments and new features.
MX Player is considered by many as the best video player for Android. Its hardware decofidicación and multicore and support for virtually any video format makes it one of those essential applications on any smartphone.
This application has just received an update to version 1.7 which includes major improvements and new features, among which stands out playing in the background.
Here is the list of changes and new features:
- Decoder S / W stabilized in like Tegra 3 devices ASUS Transformer Prime, HTC One X, Nexus 7.
- Added a new hardware decoder called H / W +.
- Added support for x86 CPU.
- Play in the background.
- Added support for custom build FFmpeg.
- Added rapid scrollbar video screen.
- Added the option Quick to improve search speed with h / w + s / wr.
- Synchronization a / v sync has been improved with the decoder S / W.
This new version of MX Player and can be downloaded for free from Google Play. This application requires Android 2.1 or higher.
Google Play: MX Player