Today I bring you a surprise: it is a special version of Apex Launcher adapted for Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Here all the news and the APK to download it to your Android.
Apex Launcher is undoubtedly one of the best Ice Cream Sandwich launchers. To make it even better, guys at AndroidDoes just released a new version of this great app: it is a special version based on Android 4.1.1, which adds several features of Jelly Bean and improves the speed and overall performance of launcher. Not bad, right?
It should be noted that this is a beta version, which may have some bugs, but the launcher works really well.
Next I leave the full list of new features of this special version of Apex Launcher:
- When placing widgets on the screen, everything else is automatically moved to make room
- When they are too large, widgets resize themselves to fit on the home screen
- Now you can quickly remove applications / widgets to throw at the side of the home screen
- Great improvement in the performance of the home screen and the drawer
- New animated application to enter / exit (only in Jelly Bean)
- Ability to change the distribution of your 7-inch tablet
- Added the background for the widgets in the drawer
Other improvements and bug fixes
- Unlimited tabs in the drawer and drawer new management user interface (pro)
- Improved Switching tabs for drawers vertical (pro)
- Fixed widgets from the Play Store on Jelly Bean
- Fixed payment issue (Icon Pack) on JellyBean
- Many other new features and improvements
- translations updated
This beta version is not currently available in Google Play. The only way to install is to download the APK left below.
For future updates, the developer mentions that they will be available through Apex Settings-> About Apex Launcher-> Automatically check for updates-> Beta Version.