The popularity of mobile device is causing them to become a good alternative to consoles and PCs for gamers. Therefore, many companies have begun to launch versions of its console and PC games for smartphones and tablets, as was the case with Rockstar Games a few days ago releasing a version of Max Payne for Android.
Now a new game has reached the land of Android, it’s Critical Strike Portable, a version of the famous PC game wich became very popular a few years ago, we are talking about Counter Strike.
This version of Counter Strike for Android has been developed by OnMars, and basically emulates the PC version of the game, but unlike this, which uses the engine of Half-Life, Critical Strike Portable is based on Unity graphics processing engine.
Critical Strike Portable
- Multiplayer locally or online
- Single player against bots
- Customizable controls and touch-sensitive soft
- All types of popular games (Classic, zombie survival, Team Death Match, etc.).
- Customizable settings on the server: HP player, the player’s speed, the difficulty of zombies, modes: matrix., Night mode, mode of space, etc.)
- Dozens of unique maps
- Create and upload your own maps with Unity 3D
Critical Strike Portable is available on Google Play for free and is compatible with all devices running Android 2.0.1 or higher.