Now can update your Samsung Galaxy Tab to Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread. Don´t know how? Here are two tutorials (one for advanced and one for beginners) on how to Update Samsung Galaxy Tab to Android 2.3.3 along with links to download the tools you’ll need.
This version includes several improvements like stability, speed and overall OS performance.
Samsung Galaxy Tab Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread Update (Kies)
- Firmware Version: 2.3.3
- Baseband Version : P1000XXJPZ
- Kernel Version: 22.214.171.124 – if infra-SEP-52 @ # 2
- Build Number: GINGERBREAD.XXJQ1
Well, today is now available Android 2.3.3 Stock Rom p1000xxjq1 p1000xxjq1 p1000xxjpz for Galaxy Tab.
Download the version “With bootloaders”:
http://www.multiupload.com/IZLCKQ3VJC <- flashes it
Follow the instructions to flash the firmware JQ1, Gingerbread for the Galaxy Tab:
Update Samsung Galaxy Tab to Android 2.3.3 (ODIN)
From AndroidAdn we take no responsibilities for whatever goes wrong in the process. Do it at your own risk.
– Download and extract the firmware zip
– Download and extract the attached gt-p1000_mr_PIT.zip
– Download and extract the attached dbdata.zip
– Flash the firmware tar as PDA, with repartition enabled, use the attached PIT
– After flashing immediately start in download mode again
– Flash dbdata.tar as PDA (NOT repartition)
– After flashing immediately start in recovery mode
– Clear Cache
– Wipe data / factory reset
Note 1: The boot loaders bootloaders) are signed but NOT guaranteed. custom kernels and Firmawares can still be flashed!
Note 2: Be sure to use Odin 1.7, earlier versions of Odin will not work!
Note 3: CF-Root v3.3 for JQ1 / Gingerbread is here: Visit XDA-Dev to achieve this: http://forum.xda-dev … postcount = 6 & 176.
Update Samsung Galaxy Tab to Android 2.3.3 for Rookies
Download these files and place them in a folder next to your desk:
1. Main Firmware (227MB) <————- http://www.multiupload.com/IZLCKQ3VJC
2. Archivo Pit gt-p1000_mr_PIT.zip (557b): gt-p1000_mr_PIT.zip
3. Archivo dbdata (1.92Kb): dbdata.zip
4. Odin 1.7 (196.71K): Odin3 v1.7.zip
Prepare for the firmware update
1. Take the main firmware (Main Firmware) and unzip the file using WinZip or another extraction program. When you unzip, it will leave a file w / a.tar. This is the file you will need to flash.
2. Unzip ODIN V1.7. Will have several files in the folder. You will use the file named Odin.exe
3. Unzip the pit file and you’ll get a file w / a.tar. pit
4. Unzip the file dbdata and will leave a file named dbdata.tar.
Take all the files and put them in a folder within the main folder so that they are in one place and easy to find.
The firmware update
1. Double click on ODIN.exe to execute the program.
2. Make sure your tablet is off. Hold the power button and volume down simultaneously and will appear an android in a triangle with a shovel. This is the way to download.
4. Place the. pit in the pit section and make sure you repartition is selected.
5. Select start and will update the firmware.
Second Phase to update Firmware
The tablet will restart after the firmware flash. Turn it off.
1. Place the tablet in the DL mode again and connect it to your computer. The power button and volume down simultaneously.
2. Placed Dbdata.tar in the PDA section of ODIN (do not select repartition)
3. Starts and will flash the .tar file.
4. Turn off your tablet.
Third Phase to update Firmware
We will be putting your tablet into recovery mode. In recovery mode you will use the volume button up or down to navigate and select Power.
1. Keep Power (on) and volume up together.
2. Release the power button after 4-5 seconds and continue pressing the Volume Up button until the recovery menu.
3. Select to clear the cache (When this fact to the next step)
4. Select delete data / factory reset.
5. Select reboot and you’re done. Now you have Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread!