Today I bring to AndroidAdn Router Keygen 2.9.1, the latest version of this application for Android that allows you to decipher WiFi keys from your device. Router Keygen is able to calculate the router´s passwords and so decrypt the WiFi WEP / WPA encrypted keys. To do so, this app offers three methods, the first being the fastest and the slowest last.
- The use of a dictionary (default). Available for download from the preferences menu
- Using an existing Internet connection. You can enable this feature in the preferences, is a bit slower than the first method, since it has to wait for the recovery of the keys.
- Native calculation (backup by default). With this method, even without a dictionary and Internet access, the apk will be able to calculate the keys. However, this method is much slower than the others, it may take up to 10 seconds into the Samsung Galaxy S2 or 2 minutes at low-end phones.
The new 2.9.1version has native decoding without dictionary and support added for the following routers:
1. Thomson based routers (this includes Thomson, SpeedTouch, Orange, Infinitum, BBox, DMax, BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet, Cyta , TN_private)
2. DLink (only some models)
3. Pirelli Discus
5. Verizon FiOS (only some routers supported)
6. Alice AGPF
7. FASTWEB Pirelli and Telsey
8. Huawei (some Infinitum)
9. Wlan_XXXX or Jazztel_XXXX
10. Wlan_XX (only some are supported)
11. Ono (P1XXXXXX0000X)
12. WlanXXXXXX, YacomXXXXXX and WifiXXXXXX
13. Sky V1 routers
14. Clubinternet.box v1 and v2
TUTORIAL: HOW TO USE KEYGEN ROUTER
Step 1: After installing the application and start it, you’ll see the home screen which will show all available connections. As you can see in the picture shown below, some are green and others red, Keygen Router 2.9.1 one can calculate the keys of the connections shown in green.
Step 2: To begin to get the keys you must press the button that says start scanning, after this will appear on-screen the networks that have sufficient signal.
Step 3: Then you will see the standby screen in which the keys are calculated.
NOTE: This image shows an error in the dictionary definitions to generate the keys because it is taken from a previous version. However, in this 2.9.1 version should not appear because it incorporates a native generator.
Anyway you can download the dictionary by entering the preference menu where you will find the option to download via OTA, or you can download the APK shown below, save it to any folder on your SD memory and then access the application menu Router Keygen > Preferences> Select Folder.
Select the folder where you copied the file RouterKeygen.dic. Will see a window with the indication that there are no more directories. There, click Open and a small window at the bottom will appear indicating RouterKeygen.dic SELECTED.
Step 4:The Networks of which you can obtain the password are marked in green. We must select some of them and Router Keygen 2.9.1 will automatically copy the password and send you to the WIFI settings. There you will have to select the network, paste the password and connect.
DOWNLOAD ROUTER KEYGEN 2.9.1
Since the applicattion is no longer available in the Android Market, you can only install it by downloading any of the APK links shown below. If you doný know how to install an apk file, you can check our tutorial.
If you can´t get the network key with this app, here in AndroidADN we have prepared a list of the BEST ANDROID APPLICATIONS FOR WIFI KEY DECODING.